Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tough Morning...

I am going to start off by saying - I LOVE MY LIFE!

However, it isn't always so easy...

This morning I got Aaron up at 8am to feed him, 5 minutes into his feeding Peter woke up (25 minutes early) screaming and crying. This continued through Aaron's entire feeding.

As soon as I was finished with Aaron I put him in his chair and got Peter up. That is when Aaron started screaming.

I get down stairs and "plug" Aaron up with a pasifier, but just as I am feeding Peter his bottle our cat, Angel Food Cake (who is mad that I don't let her outside anymore), walks over and pees on the carpet.

When I am done feeding Peter his bottle I put him in his high chair while I make breakfast and clean up the cat pee. Then the lights go out.

It kind of went on like that for the whole first hour and a half of our day... guess things can only get better!

No comments: