Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alright, now I am offended!

So, the first time someone asked me if I was pregnant after I had already given birth I really thought it was hilarious... but that was only 8 days after, this time it happened 3 weeks after giving birth and the woman was totally rude:

Scene: CVS in Annandale, I walk up to the counter to purchase breast feeding items.

Check out lady: Are you supposed to buy these before you have your baby?

Me: I don't know, I had my baby 3 weeks ago, but I didn't need them until now.

Check out lady: Oh... sorry, you just look really pregnant.


Seriously?!?!? I have lost over 25 pounds over the past 3 weeks, and while I do still have a pooch hanging on to my mid-section, I definately do not look pregnant!

Guess it is time to give up the empire wasted maturnity shirts that flare out over my belly. Clearly they aren't working for me anymore!

No comments: