Monday, June 16, 2008

Ring around my neck...



And they're off... my wedding rings that is. For the past few weeks I have suffered through the pain of swollen fingers and a ring that was way too tight, but I finally had to bite the bullet and take off my most favorite piece of jewelry.

When I came to this bypass with Peter's pregnancy, Brett went to Target and bought me a huge cubic zerconia to wear until my hands de-swelled. Several people thought I had gotten an upgrade because the center stone was enormous, however it ended up falling out of the setting right before Peter was born so it wasn't much of an upgrade.

This time I am settling for wearing my rings on a chain around my neck (close to my heart where they belong). Peter finds them to be very entertaining so I just waiting for the day he rips them off my neck.

No comments: