Monday, June 9, 2008

Registry for Aaron!

A few of my friends: Alex Goode, Sarah Merrill, Georgia McClure, and Leigh Robinson have offered to throw me a baby shower for Aaron this summer. This was really shocking to me because over the past 2 years I have had a wedding and 5 baby showers, and I pretty much thought that Aaron was going to get shafted by being baby #2! However, my friends are awesome, and like to party just as much as I do, so the shower is scheduled for July 19th (5 weeks before Aaron's C-section is scheduled).

Brett and I had started a registry when we heard that we were having a girl, but sadly we had to delete almost everything off of it when he learned that we were actually having a second boy. After the deleting we were left with almost nothing, so I started adding stuff we needed, and I realized that registering for a second child is so much more fun than the first!

First of all, I actually know what we need this time around! This is a HUGE plus! When I was pregnant with Peter we had no idea, and when he was finally old enough to play with toys we had nothing. Plus I never even thought to register for the essentials like DIAPERS (we registered for about 25 CASES for Aaron)!!!

The big difference with registering for baby #2 though is that we are more registering for ourselves as a reminder of stuff we like or need, and less for anyone else (because lets face it people have spent a lot on us with all the weddng/baby gifts).

No comments: