Monday, June 16, 2008

30 down, 10 to go!

This morning marked the 30 week mark of my pregnancy with Aaron (for those who don't know that is 3/4 of the way done, because pregnancy lasts 40 weeks... that's right TEN months).

Now that I am really in the home stretch I am getting nervous. I have gotten used to a baby that sleeps through the night, and it is already hard enough to finish my chores with one kids to chase after! But I am also worried about not having an excuse for being fat/eating what I want anymore, and I know I will really miss feeling him kick inside of me.

I am, however, also very excited. After being pregnant for 2 years straight I cannot wait to no longer be occupied anymore, and whenever I see new borns I get so excited to soon have one of my own again!

So, there are a lot of mixed feelings about the next 10 weeks; but one thing that is for sure - it is going to be a HOT summer!

No comments: