Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What do you think???

When we named Peter we had no trouble at all coming up with a name. Peter was my father's name, and the middle name was easy because after disagreements went on for about a month (I wanted James, and Brett wanted Parker) we stumbled upon Lincoln and agreed right away.

We are having a much harder time with Aaron. For Aaron the first name was pretty easy (the original name was Aiden, but Brett thought it was spelled Hayden with a silent H and I wasn't having any of that), so one night watching Lost we decided that Aaron was better.

His middle name however is a big pain, and we are no where near a final decision! So below are some of the proposed names, tell us what you like best or give a better suggestion (and Nick - Frances Aaron Gardner isn't happening - so don't bother suggesting it ;)

Aaron Christopher Gardner... there is no reasoning behind this one, we just like the way it sounds. My cousin Erin Christine thought it up, and she named our cat so why not let her name our kids? Although I don't want a baby named Angel Food Cake!

Aaron James Gardner... My uncle Jim (James) walked me down the isle at our wedding, plus I love the name James, plus I think A.J. would be cute. Brett isn't thrilled with it.

Aaron Edward Gardner... My grandfather's middle name, and the real name of our favorite performance artist Butch Walker.

Aaron Steven Gardner... Brett's father's name and Brett's middle name.

Anything else???

2 comments:

heavly said...

I voted for Steven - but I also like Christopher... wait.. can I change my vote??! :P

Andy Spray said...

they all sound classy..

out of those, i think i like james, but what about aaron walker gardner? if we're keeping with the butch theme?