Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nursery!

The next stop on the tour of our new house is the nursery.

In our old house we had a two tone room (blue and green) with a moon and stars boarder seperating the colors. However, in the new house we decided to stick with just the green (in case any baby girls show up in the future).

The theme of the night sky did move with us, and after learning that we were having a second boy I got to work putting up all the decorations that I had left in the closet (in case we were having a girl and I got to make it a pink room).

This room is really small, with the exact same shape and size (in reverse) as the "big boy room." However, we tried to position the furniture so that we would have as much floor space for the boys to play as possible.

One day I hope to have a little girl living in this room, but for now it is perfect for my two boys!

No comments: