Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Feet fears...

It is that beloved time again... I have officially passed the 6 month mark in my pregnancy, which can only mean that the swollen feet are back!

During my pregnancy with Peter I went from a size 7.5 shoe to not being able to fit into a size 8.5 (thank goodness I seem to always be pregnant in the summer because I lived in flip flops (or nothing).

So far with this pregnancy I have been ok... that is until I danced the night away at Alex and Troy's wedding last weekend. The next morning I had to fight to get shoes on, and though they have gone down a little I feel like Elephant Foot is not far away.

Hopefully if they do swell up I will have the same de-swelling as I did with Peter. With that Pregnancy I gained about 10 pounds of pure water, but after the first week or two it was gone. Pretty cool losing 30 pounds in 10 days :)

Before giving birth to Peter:



10 days after giving birth to Peter:

No comments: