Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What day is it?

Everyday our alarm clock goes off at 6:30am. For the 20 minutes following Brett hits the snooze until he deems it time to get our lazy butts out of bed.

This morning, I was somewhat aware of the process getting started at 6:30am, however the next thing I knew I woke up (to pee - shocker) and saw that the clock read 8:15am.

Now this isn't the first time I have woken up and "missed" the morning routine. Many days Brett lets me stay in bed because I need more sleep when I am pregnant; but today Brett was still in bed with me.

I tapped his shoulder and told him he should get up and that he was going to be late. He sat up a little bewildered, remarking that he didn't have to be at church until 9:30. When he saw my face he looked even more confused and asked what day it was.

Apparently, when the alarm had gone off at 6:30am he had gotten up and changed the wake time to 8:30am, thinking it was Sunday.

I think maybe he needs a little more sleep too!

2 comments:

heavly said...

aww poor Brett!

it seems a lot of people were confused as to what day it was today.. except they thought it was Wednesday :P hopefully he wasn't too late!

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahahah
love it =)