Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby ate my brain...

Since Brett bought me a Garmin for my birthday a year ago, I have become a complete slave to that machine. Even when I am driving somewhere I know how to get to, I always make a habit out of entering in the address and following the nice lady's instructions on how to get where I need to be.

For some reason, however, this morning on my way to church I opted out of entering in my destination set out to McLean without any directions being shouted out by our navigation system. The next thing I knew I was driving over the American Legion bridge into Maryland (5 exits past our church) confused as to how I got there.

I quickly entered the address of our church into the Garmin and found my way, vowing to never rely on my own sense of direction again... at least not while I am pregnant and apparently a total flake!

No comments: