Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tipping the scale!

For some unknown reason I got on the scale at 5:00am this morning (to answer your question - I was up because I had been sick to my stomach since 4:00am). I don't usually ever get on the scale (unless forced by my doctors) when I am pregnant, because honestly what is the point? I have been pregnant for 2 years, and the only exercise that I have been ALLOWED to do in that time has been walking and swimming. But I did it anyway.

Sadly, I have now reached the weight I was when I gave birth to Peter. The only difference is that I have 8 more weeks of pregnancy! It is a little harsh to see, and difficult to understand seeing as I have gained less weight; however I did start this time around with all of the weight still on from the first pregnancy.

But even though I was a little put off by the number, it didn't stop me from a big breakfast this morning - just put in some perspective of how much work I have ahead of me after I recover from my c-section.

1 comment:

Troy Goode said...

WiiFit to the rescue? =)