Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Prayer works!

Most of my friends have heard me say this before, but today it was proven again!

A few months ago we found out that Aaron had a single uterine artery which could cause restricted growth during pregnancy. After hearing this we were worried and asked friends and family to pray for Aaron to grow strong and healthy.

This morning at my doctor's appointment I learned that Aaron is now 4.9 pounds and in the 90th percential for his current justation age (To give you some reference, Peter was in the 20th percential during most of my pregnancy with him)!

Thanks so much for your prayers, we are delighted that Aaron is going to be a big healthy boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what EXCELLENT news. cannot WAIT to meet him!

Ga

Sarah Merrill said...

YAY Baby Aaron! We're so proud that you listen to your mother already. We'll continue to pray for you to be healthy and strong like your big brother!!!