Sunday, October 5, 2008

Peter Proofing...

When I was pregnant with Peter and working at the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisers my boss handed me down a baby chair that she had and was hardly used. Peter occasionally slept in the chair last year while I worked, but we really did not use it much for him.

Aaron on the other hand lives in this chair! We have it in our living room (where Peter and I spend 75% of our day), and Aaron stays in it all the time. Peter knows this is where he can find his brother and is constantly going over to check on him:

Bring him toys:

and, when I am not paying attention, poke him and pinch his face:

This is where the greatest feature of the chair comes in. Apparently it was made for the outdoors, therefore it has a mosquito net... or as we like to call it a Peter net:

Aaron is safe for now... until Peter learns how to use a zipper ;)

No comments: