Sunday, October 26, 2008

Duh!

My Garmin navigation system recently was stolen :(

How?

Well that is where the "DUH" comes in... it was stolen off the dash board of my unlocked car... shocker!

However, because I am so dependent on it, Brett said that if I found a good deal for a new one I could replace the stolen item. So I started searching the Internet.

Finally, I came across a PINK Garmin listed for $120 on super sale at Costco and Brett approved the purchase.

I of course was thrilled... until I realized that I wouldn't be able to get to Costco without a Garmin directing me... DUH!

Five days later my new Garmin (ordered off the Internet) came in the mail, so now I am able to leave the house again without breaking out into a cold sweat for the fear of getting lost on the road.

I have no idea how I ever survived without this technology, but I want to send the inventor a thank you card.

No comments: