Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back to work!

This past week I officially decided that I was ready to go back to work. For the past year I have been doing some free lance marketing and admin work for an interior decorator, however at the end of my pregnancy I lost the motivation (read: energy) and haven't had anytime since Aaron showed up.

However, recently I have really gotten into a good schedule with the boys and I felt totally comfertable to start putting in some hours again.

My job is perfect for me because she gives me work as I want it, but does not have hard deadlines for my projects. Because my boss travels so much she can only give me work once a month or every other month, so it works out great for my busy house.

This past week I was catching up so I put in over 13 hours, but we have talked about coming back to 8-10 hours a week on a consistant basis. It is great for me to be able to make the family a little extra money, and I enoy having something of my own to do as well.

No comments: