Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Taking pictures of babies...

You don't have to look to far into this blog to know that I am a little obsessed with taking pictures of my kids. Every few weeks it seems like I am setting them up on the couch to take their picture, in attempts to get a really good one!

The other day I sat them down and caught the following progression of how easy it is for the kids to go from paying attention and smiling, to uninterested and doing their own thing.

I always start by putting Aaron in between Peter's legs so he leans up against his brother and then try to get them to smile:


Finally get them both to smile!


Then I tell Peter to give Aaron a kiss...


... and a hug...


... and as Peter is giving Aaron a hug he looks down and notices that Aaron's passy is hanging on his shirt (this is where he stops listening to how I tell him to pose):


So he grabs the passy...


... and pops it into his mouth...


Photo shoot over!

No comments: