Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ornament Party at Alanas!

After church on Sunday December 21, Brett dropped Aaron and I off at my friend Alana's house for brunch and an ornament exchange, an annual event that Alana holds for her close girl friends.

Alana had prepared a wonderful breakfast of eggs, cranberry English muffins, fruit, bacon and sausage, which we gobbled up before openning gifts and hanging out around her mini Christmas tree.


After we ate, we openned gifts that we had brought for each other. I got a yummy bread making kit and a trio of dip mixes (almost all of which have since been eaten), and Peter and Aaron got a photo album and book.

After Christmas gifts we all put the ornaments we had brought in a pile and everyone got to choose which they wanted. I ended up getting 2 beautiful glass dove ornaments that Sarah Merrill had brought, which I hung high on my tree so Peter couldn't get them!


Thanks for a fun afternoon Alana!

No comments: