Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is technology just against my blog this week?

As you may have read in my last blog, our computer (being over loaded with photos and videos) pooped out on us, but now my camera is also on the fritz!

Last night I attended my friend Andrea's bachelorette party (so fun, but you will have to stay posted for more on that later) and when I pulled out our video/still camera at the beginning of the night I could not get a clear picture. I had some of the other girls take a look, but no one could figure it out.

There were at least three other girls with cameras (and more importantly a happy trigger finger) so I am confident that the evening was captured, however when I got home and Brett looked at the camera he informed me that the auto focus was broken and may not be fix-able.

So my two key pieces of technology are officially on the injured reserve list, and if my iPhone goes next I might have to take it as a sign.

Hoping to be back soon!

No comments: