Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Caroling

The weekend before Christmas Brett and I participated in a Christmas Caroling event with our church at a local retirement home.

Peter didn't actually want to stay in one place (shocker), so while Brett sang with friends from church Peter and I walked through the halls and visited with people in their rooms.

I love old people so this was a lot of fun for me, but Peter was the real hit! He blew everyone kisses, held the old ladies hands and loved all the attention almost as much as everyone enjoyed his visits.

Eventually, we all met back up in the main room of the retirement home to sing a final song and say good bye.

This event was something that Brett and I really enjoyed doing and I think I will make visits more often with Peter since he was so well received!

Thanks to Don Bridges for organizing this event!

No comments: