Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Season of Giving

Last week Peter went to a dinosaur class at the nature center. At his little class they did a dinosaur craft, which Peter gave to me and I hung up by my desk. Aaron is obsessed with the little dinosaur that Peter made and is constantly asking me to play with it.

This morning I was doing some work on the computer when Aaron came over.

Aaron - Mommy, can I play with your dinosaur please?

Me - Aaron, Peter made me this dinosaur and I don't want it to break.

Peter - Mommy, Christmas is all about giving. Did you forget? You need to give Aaron that dinosaur.

Laughing to myself I told Peter he was right and handed over the dinosaur for Aaron to play with.

Not long after Peter and Aaron were fighting over a toy.

Me - Peter, don't forget, Christmas is all about giving. You need to share with Aaron.

Peter - Mommy, did you forget? Christmas is over.

No comments: