Monday, May 18, 2009

Lexie's Baby Shower

This past Christmas we received a very exciting Christmas card; my friend Lexie and her husband Jason's Christmas letter announced their latest news - They were expecting their first baby!

Lexie is a friend of mine from the National Pest Control Association, where we worked along side each other for 5 years before I married Brett, had Peter and became a stay at home mom.

Almost a year before we got Lexie and Jason's Christmas letter they had come to dinner at our house and told us that they had been actively trying to start their family with no luck; so the news of the baby was that much more exciting!

In March, Lexie's friends threw her a shower and Aaron and I got to go celebrate.

Before the shower another NPMA friend, Meghan, and I went baby shopping and out to lunch to catch up since we don't see each other as much anymore.




The shower was a lot of fun, with a "The Price is Right" game and really cute decorations (ideas I am going to use if any of my friends ever decide to have kids!!!). I also loved getting to see Lexie's mom and a few other friends from NPMA.

Lexie and Jason are due this month, so look out for a baby announcement soon!

No comments: