Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our China Anniversary!

Today marks the second anniversary of Brett and I getting married! It seems like so long ago when I think about how much we have been through, but I also cannot believe that it has already been two years! Time flies I guess.

To celebrate our anniversaries Brett and I like to use either the traditional or the modern anniversary gift list. For our first anniversary we were supposed to give a paper gift so we exchanged new bibles.

For our second anniversary cotton or china were the traditional and modern gift suggestions. So we put on our thinking caps and decided to go to a paint-your-own-pottery place to make each other gifts; and then to PF Changs for a Chinese dinner.

We will let you know how it goes, but we are really looking forward to doing something different (not to mention getting a few kid-free hours to celebrate!).

No comments: