Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Naughty baby!

From January 27, 2009

Everyday, Peter has "alone play time" for an hour after he eats his breakfast. This is a time when he is given a few toys and a closed off area of the house to play by himself. He used to have his alone play time in the living room, so I could keep an eye on him while I was cooking or cleaning the kitchen or working at the dining room table.

Sometimes, however, I need to go up or down stairs to do something, but Peter is really good about playing with his toys and not getting into trouble, so I don't worry about it too much.

Until January 27, when I came upstairs from doing laundry in the basement to find Peter (who apparently learned how to open my computer armor doors) taking everything out of my desk.





Needless to say Peter has had his alone play time in his play room ever since.

No comments: