Monday, March 30, 2009

Basic training

As I have mentioned, I have been working my butt off to lose my baby weight. So far I am down 15 pounds and seeing some pretty consistent results with the pounds coming off, so it is time for phase 2 - a work out plan!

With two kids to keep me busy, I have only really been able to walk as a form of exercise so Brett and I have been looking into gyms with day care. However nothing was motivating me.

Then this weekend we were driving home from church and I noticed a small road-side sign that said "Boot Camp for Women" and a phone number.

I used to do a boot camp when I worked for NPMA so I called and got their website information and details about the class.

Starting next week I will be working out 4 mornings a week from 6:00-7:00am!

I am nervous (mostly because I am NOT a morning person), but the motivation of my husband shelling out the money to pay for it and my desire to fit into my old clothes will hopefully over-power my hate of alarm clocks.

Wish me luck (I have a feeling I am going to need it).

No comments: