Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peter Makes the News!

This morning I met a friend to watch the Washington Caps practice where they were having a pep rally for the playoffs, which start tomorrow!

My friend, Jon Calvert, was approached by a camera man for an interview (some of which can be seen in the video below). While he was being interviewed next to me, I (totally afraid of public speaking and camera shy to a fault) turned the other way to ensure I was not within the camera's frame.

Peter, on the other hand hammed it up and drew in the attention of the camera man as he was getting ready to pack up for the day.

Jon was nice enough to post the video on You Tube for me because I missed the airing.

Enjoy:



And if you didn't catch it - Brett Haber says in reference to Peter (at the end), "That's already the cutest image that we'll have for the entire playoffs!"

No comments: