Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Name Game

Up until about a week ago Aaron only said three names: Mommy, Daddy and Rusty (and now that I think about it he also says "Buggy" - the name he gave his security blanket.)

Then last Tuesday I took the kids to see my mom and when we were leaving Aaron calls out, "Bye, Grammie!" (the name Peter gave my mother when he started talking).

His next name recognition was my sister-in-law, Jen. We were on Skype with her the other day and as Peter was saying "Hi Aunt Jenny" Aaron piped in with an excited "Aunt Jenny!"

The three days ago he started saying a name that he has now uttered constantly since figuring out how to say it - Peter! I always knew the boys were close, but until Aaron started calling for his brother whenever they are remotely seperated, I sort of thought Peter was more obsessed with Aaron.

Now I think it might be the other way around.

No comments: