Friday, March 21, 2008

The MammoGLAM Mamas Need Your Help!!!


As most of you know, my walking team (lead by Leigh Robinson) the Mammoglam Mamas, have committed to walking FOURTY MILES IN TWO DAYS during the Washington, DC area Avon Foundation Walk for Breast Cancer, May 4-5. What you may not know is that for each member of our team to walk, we must raise $1,800 (let me say it again - EACH person needs to raise $1800)!!!

My family and friends have almost doubled that amount for me with all their generous donations, but if my team doesn't earn their share I am going to be walking alone!!!

If you are one of the people who has been wanting to donate to me, but hasn't gotten around to it, now is your big chance!!! Please click on the name of one of my team members below, and help our team by donating directly to their websites!

Meghan McCluskey

Jessica Meyers

Gwen Smith

Heather Witherspoon

When making your donation, please check to make sure that the person you are donating to has not already reached their $1800 goal! If they have, please donate to another team member!

Thank you so much for all of your support and help with this effort in advance!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Jill! Thanks for helping out the team :D

besitos,

Carena