Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getting into the swing of things


So we are 95% moved in (there are still a lot of odds and ends at the old house), but it is taking some getting used to! First of all we are going from a 1 level, 2 bedroom condo into a 3 level, 4 bedroom townhome. There is so much more space to take up now! I keep forgetting where things are, not to mention I have lost my husband a couple times (the basement is like a black hole - this may or may not have anything to do with the video games being in the basement)!

We are adjusting though, and 4544 Garbo Court is really starting to feel like home. Today Peter and I took our first walk to find the pool and investigate the neighborhood. We also found a great swing set, which we tried out and Peter is a BIG fan. I think we will be using this neighborhood feature a lot in the future!

No comments: